MAMA & PAPA!!!!

MAMA & PAPA!!!!

Learning to walk!!!

Learning to walk!!!

Our Little Buddha!

Our Little Buddha!
Mama, Papa....when are you comming????

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Count Down Begins....

So we now have the invoice for travel to China and we travel to China in just seven days. Wow glad i started to pack already since we now both work until the day before, I will still need to pack more in the next few days but I still need clothes for when I am here. I am excited now about traveling to China now that I know what it gonna cost us to go. I will keep you all up to date as possible with what we do and see. I hope to also be able to load in some pictures as we get them.>>> Love to All who are going to follow this journey to get Liam our Little Buddha.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shirley -

    My name is Cathy and we both know Angela.

    My hubby and I have adopted twice (so far) both from China, both cl/cp kiddos, a girl 4 yrs old and a boy 2 1/2 yrs old, that we've now been home with for just a little over 10 mos.

    We are just starting our 3rd adoption. Waiting for PA actually. Again from China, this time for an 11 yr old boy with mild Cerebral Palsy.

    Congratulations on you little Buddah. He is adorable!

    Many blessings during your trip and best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!!

    Blessings -

    Cathy
    http://becauseweareled.blogspot.com/
    http://lifewithmissmagoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete